alone - типичные ошибки в английском со словом aloneКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I think I wi ll buy a dog because sometimes I
2. A child learns a lot by doing thi ngs alone.
1. I think I will buy a dog because sometimes I
2. A child learns a lot by doing things on his or her own.
1. alone = by yourself (not with anyone): 'I 've thought
about getting married, but I prefer living alone.'
lonely = sad because you are alone
2. alone = without other people present on your own = without anyone's help or supervision;
independently: 'He built the car all on his own.'