all - типичные ошибки в английском со словом allКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. I like all the kinds of music.
2. We all were delighted when we heard the news
3. All of us didn't want to go to bed.
4. I was alone In the house as all my parents were at work
5. If you sit down and listen, I will explain all the situation .
1. I like all kinds of music.
2. We were all delighted when we beard the news.
3. None of us wanted to go to bed.
4. I was alone In the house as both my parents were at work.
5. If you sit down and listen, I will explain the whole situation.
1. Do not use the after all when the reference is general.
Compare: 'I like all kinds of fruit.' (general reference) 'I
like all the kinds of fruit that my wife likes.' (specific
2. All usually goes immediately after the (first) auxiliary verb: 'You should all pass the-exam if you work hard.' 'They have all been working hard.' When there is no auxiliary verb, all is placed immediately before the main verb: 'They all passed the exam.' However, when the main verb is be, all is placed immediately after it: 'The letters are all on your desk. '
3. Use none of with an affirmative verb, NOT all of with a negative verb.
4. All is used for three or more people or thi ngs.
Both is used for two people or thi ngs.
5. All is rarely used with the singular form of a countable noun. Compare: 'All the wal ls have been painted green.' (plural) 'The whole wal l has been painted green.' (singu lar)