ago - типичные ошибки в английском со словом agoКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. lt is a month ago since I left Germany
2. I'm writing in reply to your letter that I've received two days ago.
3. The inspector asked to see his ticket, as I had done a few minutes ago.
4. The accident happened at ten years ago.
1. It Is a month since I left Germany.
2. I'm writing In reply to your letter that I received two days ago.
3. The Inspector asked to see his ticket, as I had done a few minutes before.
4. The accident happened ten years ago.
1. Do not use ago before since.
2. The present perfect tense is NOT used with words showing past time such as yesterday, last -ek, a year ago.
3. Ago is used of a period in the past that is measured from the present moment.
Before is used of a period that is NOT measured from the present.
a few minutes ago = before now
a few minutes before = before then
4. Do not use at to introduce a time expression with ago.