after - типичные ошибки в английском со словом afterКак научиться понимать Английский на слух? Изучать Английский играючи
|Не правильно ❌||Правильно ✅||Пояснение|
1. The flight had been very pleasant until a man
sitting after me started to shout.
2. After a week we're going to Italy.
3. Most of the people on the bus were after sixty .
4. I promised to meet Hitomi at the exhibition a, week after.
1. The flight bad been very pleasant until a man
sitting behind me started to shout.
2. In a week's time we're going to Italy.
3. Most of the people on the bus were over sixty.
4. I promised to meet Hitomi at the exhibition a week later.
1. after = following in time or order: ' I 'll see you after
lunch.' 'Remember to put a full stop after the last
behind = at the back of
2. In a week OR In a week's time = after or at the end of a week
3. The preposition over is used with ages (and numbers) to mean 'more than'
4. The use of after as an adverb (in place of later) Is very colloquial and is likely to be regarded as nonstandard by careful users.